Free wireless internet
Accessing the internet from within the Newcastle Airport terminal is free and easy.
How to connect
Enable WiFi on your device.
- From the list of available WiFi networks, select 'Newcastle Airport Wireless'. Your default web browser should automatically open once you are connected.
- If your browser does not automatically open after connecting, open your preferred web browser on your device.
- If you are not automatically directed to the WiFi login page, navigate to http://aplogin2.com on your device.
- On the login page, enter your name, postcode, and email. Then click the 'Connect' button.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Newcastle Airport homepage. You are now connected to the WiFi and can use the internet normally.
Q: I selected 'Newcastle Airport Wireless' but I'm still not connected to the WiFi?
A: Our free WiFi only works if you follow the steps listed above. Ensure you followed all the steps and have logged in - including entering your name, postcode, and email.
Q: I can't access some sites on the WiFi?
A: Newcastle Airport does not permit the WiFi to be used to access some sites (such as explicit or illegal sites) and has blocked access to these sites via our WiFi.