Reporting directly into the Executive Manager Property & Commercial, the Property Leasing Manager (PLM) is responsible for the overall delivery of the Airports growth strategy and is primarily responsible for property leasing in the Property Business portfolio. This includes the fields of Astro Aerolab aerospace, defence, innovation, innovation related activities, along with other commercial activities.
A key focus of the PLM role will be strategy formulation, planning, implementation, and delivery of leasing activities. specifically for Astro Aerolab, General Industrial and Roadside Centre precincts.
Working closely with Marketing and Communications team to enhance the reach of our property leasing, marketing and promotional campaigns, the PLM will drive business growth towards the overall delivery of the Astra Aerolab property leasing and delivery objectives.
To be successful in this position you will need demonstrated business development experience within a similar role, preferably within an airport, seaport, business park or multi-use commercial strata environment.
The Successful Candidate
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to identify, develop and convert property and leasing opportunities
- Ability to research, develop and concert property and leasing opportunities
- Proven experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Proven experience using business development, leasing and property strategies and processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant State and Federal legislation and standards
- Highly developed communication skills
Working as part of the Newcastle Airport team, you will enjoy a friendly, flexible, and supportive environment, within a highly reputable, award-winning organisation that is about to enter its next growth journey. In addition, you will have access to a range of benefits, such as flexible work practices, paid parental leave, additional personal / carers leave, corporate fitness program and health and wellbeing initiatives. Newcastle Airport is also a proud Ambassador for Mentally Healthy Workplaces through SafeWork NSW.
To apply, please click here.
For more information or for a confidential conversation, please contact Clare Ferguson on 0499 033 130