How to connect
- Activate wi-fi on your device.
- Select 'Free Newcastle Airport wi-fi'' (from the list of available wi-fi network).
- Your default web browser should automatically open once you’re connected. If it doesn’t then open your preferred web browser on your device.
- On the login page select one of the social media icons or the form, then enter your name, postcode and email - click the 'Connect' button.
- You will automatically be redirected to the Newcastle Airport homepage. You are now connected to the wi-fi and can use the internet!
We don’t anticipate you having any problems connecting to the network, but if you do, we recommend:
- Reboot your device.
- Check you have the latest version of the operating system on your mobile device (refer to your operating manual for instructions on how to update your device).
- Clear your browser cookies and cache (browsing history).
- Turn ON cookies.
- Turn OFF private browsing.
- Set your IP address to automatic.
- Close unnecessary applications to free mobile device memory.
- Disable data service (eg GPRS or 3G) to avoid a roaming service fee.
- Select ‘Free Newcastle Airport wi-fi’ as your connection network.
- Launch an internet browser and enter any valid website address to use the wi-fi.
- Disconnect your device from the wi-fi network after use.